Saturday, January 28, 2012

The best thing for bums.......

 (Just so you know - I am not being paid to endorse this product.  These are purely my experiences and opinions.)

THIS STUFF IS MAGICAL!!!!!  I have had two premature babies with extremely sensitive skin that was very prone to diaper rash.  I have very dry skin on my hands that tends to crack easily.  My son has dry skin on his cheeks frequently. 

Because of these situations, I have tried almost every diaper rash ointment, lotion, and cream.  The only one that really worked for us, in every situation, was Aqaphor.  It is amazing.  Put it  on a diaper rash and by the next morning, it will be almost completely healed.  I put it on my cracked hands and on my son's cheeks.  I highly recommend it for any sort of skin issue.  You will love it!

1 comment:

Jessica P. said...

Thanks for the tip! Navy and me always get dry hands in the winter, I'll have to try this.