Thursday, December 29, 2011

Grout.....

I have been battling my grout for a couple of years now.  It wasn't properly sealed after the tile was installed and shortly after we moved in, it started to get discolored.  I have been at my wits end trying to clean and restore it.  I have tried soft scrub, magic erasers, bleach, cleanser, etc.  Nothing worked.  I finally found something that seems to be working.  *Oh and NO, I am not being paid to endorse this.* Just thought I would pass it along, I'll let you know if it doesn't work in the long run. 
 I ordered grout bully.  It cost me ten dollars for two of these tubes.  I used both to cover all the tile my main floor which is about 1000 square feet. 
 You can see where I have done one line and not the other. 
My finished kitchen.  I have been happy with it thus far.  I have steam cleaned the tile and it held up fine.  If you are as desperate as I was, this is an inexpensive, seemingly effective solution.  Love that!

No comments: